Accredited RiskSMART Consultant
Clients are praising the advantages of using RiskSMART to approve their development applications with The Planning Place. The advantages of lodging a RiskSMART application include:
- Faster approval timeframes
- Greater certainty of decisions
- Delivery of high quality development outcomes
- A reduction on development application fees
The Planning Place is a RiskSMART accredited firm that has successfully obtained approval for a number of developments across Brisbane recently. Brisbane City Council’s RiskSMART Program is eligible for low risk development proposals that will have little impact on neighbourhoods and the environment, and complies with the Brisbane City Plan 2014.
The Planning Place is accredited with a number of development categories listed here on our website. To check whether your project qualifies for RiskSMART, visit our AA Fast DA Approvals website to complete a quick online form and we will be in contact with you within 24 hours to discuss.
Logan City Council is also now offering RiskSMART approvals for certain development types. The Planning Place is accredited to lodge RiskSMART applications to council for the categories listed here on our website.
Below is a list of RiskSMART applications that The Planning Place has lodged and successfully gained approval for:
- 14 Rockingham Street Zillmere – Townhouses on a small lot
- 26 Elliot Street, Woolloongabba – Food and Drink Outlet (Coffee Shop)
- 270 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton – Extensions to Single Unit of a Multiple Dwelling Unit
- 316 Chatsworth Road, Coorparoo – 1 into 2 Lot Subdivision
- 17 Didcot Street, Kuraby – 1 into 2 Lot Subdivision
- 118 & 120 Junction Road, Morningside – 2 into 3 Lost Subdivision
- 27 Chermside Street, Grange – Dwelling House on a Small Lot in a Traditional Building Character Overlay
- 45 Grenade Street, Cannon Hill – Dwelling House in a Traditional Building Character Overlay
- 53 & 55 Oakmere Street, Nudgee – 2 Dwelling Houses on Small Lots in a Traditional Building Character Overlay
- 35 Rita Street, Holland Park – Dwelling House on a Small Lot in a Traditional Building Character Overlay